October 20, 2017
Full time – 37.5 Hours / Week
Prime Directive: “To attract and retain customers for Navigators”
- Service personal insurance renewals, change, cancellation and claims transactions in accordance with company service/quality standards including;
- Handle incoming/outgoing calls, emails, faxes and walk in traffic
- Quotation skills- new business (as required), cross selling, upselling and remarketing
- Function as first line underwriters, qualifying, maintaining and promoting sound quality business
- Insurer portal transactions/activity
- Accuracy and adequacy of all TAM/KEAL SIG documentation
- Manage accounts receivables
- Manage follow up activity
- Maintain professional business relationships with industry partners
- Input all information in Agency Manager System accurately and efficiently per company requirements
- Monitor and meet personal RIBO education credit requirements
- Coaching of Technical Assistants
- Professional, ethical, friendly and courteous in all interactions with clients and co-workers
- Committed team player capable of multitasking and adaptable to change
- Performs well in busy operations and remains calm under pressure.
- Strong organization and time management skills and adaptable to change
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Decision maker
- Positive customer service and sales attitude
- Minimum high school diploma – post secondary education an asset
- RIBO licenced and current with continuing education requirements imposed by RIBO
- 3-5 years personal insurance experience
- Enrolled or working towards C.A.I.B, or C.I.P.
- Working knowledge of Keal SIG, EPIC or TAM
- Familiarity with MS suite of products
October 20, 2017
Full time - 37.5 Hours / Week General Description: Prime Directive: "To attract and retain customers for Navigators Processing Commercial Insurance transactions, in accord
Featured Insurance Resources
30 July 2018 / Condo Insurance, All Resources
As a condo owner you're responsible for the maintenance of the building. Don't get caught off guard by special assessment fees.
18 July 2018 / All Resources, Lifestyle, Uncategorized
Getting out of the city is a luxury and you don't even have to go far! Check out these road trips less than 4 hours from the city!
09 July 2018 / All Resources, Lifestyle
The bustling city streets will be a breeze when you know how to navigate safely and you know you’re protected!