October 20, 2017
Full time – 37.5 Hours / Week
Prime Directive: “To attract and retain customers for Navigators”
- Service personal insurance renewals, change, cancellation and claims transactions in accordance with company service/quality standards including;
- Handle incoming/outgoing calls, emails, faxes and walk in traffic
- Quotation skills- new business (as required), cross selling, upselling and remarketing
- Function as first line underwriters, qualifying, maintaining and promoting sound quality business
- Insurer portal transactions/activity
- Accuracy and adequacy of all TAM/KEAL SIG documentation
- Manage accounts receivables
- Manage follow up activity
- Maintain professional business relationships with industry partners
- Input all information in Agency Manager System accurately and efficiently per company requirements
- Monitor and meet personal RIBO education credit requirements
- Coaching of Technical Assistants
- Professional, ethical, friendly and courteous in all interactions with clients and co-workers
- Committed team player capable of multitasking and adaptable to change
- Performs well in busy operations and remains calm under pressure.
- Strong organization and time management skills and adaptable to change
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Decision maker
- Positive customer service and sales attitude
- Minimum high school diploma – post secondary education an asset
- RIBO licenced and current with continuing education requirements imposed by RIBO
- 3-5 years personal insurance experience
- Enrolled or working towards C.A.I.B, or C.I.P.
- Working knowledge of Keal SIG, EPIC or TAM
- Familiarity with MS suite of products
October 20, 2017
Full time - 37.5 Hours / Week General Description: Prime Directive: "To attract and retain customers for Navigators Processing Commercial Insurance transactions, in accord
Featured Insurance Resources
26 November 2018 / Motorcycle Insurance, All Resources, Car Insurance
Earlier this year Ontario unveiled new, tougher distracted driving laws. In an effort to make roads safer, police forces across the province are prepared to enforce all forms of distracted driving with tough penalties!
19 November 2018 / Condo Insurance, Lifestyle
We’ll help you navigate the busy holiday season with these tips on hosting your own holiday get-together and how to avoid getting stuck while buying gifts!
23 October 2018 / All Resources, Home Insurance, Lifestyle
Six liability factors to consider if you are setting up decorations and giving out candy this Halloween!