October 20, 2017
Full time – 37.5 Hours / Week
Prime Directive: “To attract and retain customers for Navigators”
- Service personal insurance renewals, change, cancellation and claims transactions in accordance with company service/quality standards including;
- Handle incoming/outgoing calls, emails, faxes and walk in traffic
- Quotation skills- new business (as required), cross selling, upselling and remarketing
- Function as first line underwriters, qualifying, maintaining and promoting sound quality business
- Insurer portal transactions/activity
- Accuracy and adequacy of all TAM/KEAL SIG documentation
- Manage accounts receivables
- Manage follow up activity
- Maintain professional business relationships with industry partners
- Input all information in Agency Manager System accurately and efficiently per company requirements
- Monitor and meet personal RIBO education credit requirements
- Coaching of Technical Assistants
- Professional, ethical, friendly and courteous in all interactions with clients and co-workers
- Committed team player capable of multitasking and adaptable to change
- Performs well in busy operations and remains calm under pressure.
- Strong organization and time management skills and adaptable to change
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Decision maker
- Positive customer service and sales attitude
- Minimum high school diploma – post secondary education an asset
- RIBO licenced and current with continuing education requirements imposed by RIBO
- 3-5 years personal insurance experience
- Enrolled or working towards C.A.I.B, or C.I.P.
- Working knowledge of Keal SIG, EPIC or TAM
- Familiarity with MS suite of products
October 20, 2017
Full time - 37.5 Hours / Week General Description: Prime Directive: "To attract and retain customers for Navigators Processing Commercial Insurance transactions, in accord
Featured Insurance Resources
27 May 2019 / All Resources, Lifestyle, Uncategorized
Cyclists across Canada are constantly faced with bicycle theft. We want to help you learn the best practices for protecting yourself against this.
14 May 2019 / All Resources, Car Insurance, Lifestyle, Uncategorized
Track Day events are a truly unique experience. You meet people with similar interests to you, you learn and develop new skills and you live out your childhood fantasy of taking Forza to the real world. If you've been looking for a reason to get on the track, now is the time.
08 May 2019 / All Resources, Home Insurance, Lifestyle
With Spring in full-force, homeowners are often faced with the destruction and damage left behind from winter’s thaw.