October 20, 2017
Full time – 37.5 Hours / Week
Prime Directive: “To attract and retain customers for Navigators
Processing Commercial Insurance transactions, in accordance with company service and quality standards, including:
- New, renewal, cancellation and change documents
- Updating Broker Management System (BMS) client policy data, including claims, open/close
- Upload and download insurance document through portal transactions where appropriate
- Issuance of documents confirming coverage for interested parties
- Assisting in the preparation of applications, submissions and proposals as directed
- Invoicing as directed by Client Manager
- Account reconciliations
- Scan and attach documents as directed
- Other duties as assigned
- Professional, ethical, friendly and courteous in all interactions with clients and co-workers
- Committed team player capable of multitasking and adaptable to change
- Performs well in busy operations and remains calm under pressure.
- Strong organization and time management skills and adaptable to change
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Decision maker
- Positive customer service and sales attitude
- Minimum high school diploma – post secondary education an asset
- Excellent keyboarding and data entry skills
- Familiarity with MS suite of products
- Insurance related experience would be an asset
October 20, 2017
Full time - 37.5 Hours / Week General Description: Prime Directive: "To attract and retain customers for Navigators" Service personal insurance renewals, change, cancell
Featured Insurance Resources
27 May 2019 / All Resources, Lifestyle, Uncategorized
Cyclists across Canada are constantly faced with bicycle theft. We want to help you learn the best practices for protecting yourself against this.
14 May 2019 / All Resources, Car Insurance, Lifestyle, Uncategorized
Track Day events are a truly unique experience. You meet people with similar interests to you, you learn and develop new skills and you live out your childhood fantasy of taking Forza to the real world. If you've been looking for a reason to get on the track, now is the time.
08 May 2019 / All Resources, Home Insurance, Lifestyle
With Spring in full-force, homeowners are often faced with the destruction and damage left behind from winter’s thaw.