October 20, 2017
Full time – 37.5 Hours / Week
Prime Directive: “To attract and retain customers for Navigators
Processing Commercial Insurance transactions, in accordance with company service and quality standards, including:
- New, renewal, cancellation and change documents
- Updating Broker Management System (BMS) client policy data, including claims, open/close
- Upload and download insurance document through portal transactions where appropriate
- Issuance of documents confirming coverage for interested parties
- Assisting in the preparation of applications, submissions and proposals as directed
- Invoicing as directed by Client Manager
- Account reconciliations
- Scan and attach documents as directed
- Other duties as assigned
- Professional, ethical, friendly and courteous in all interactions with clients and co-workers
- Committed team player capable of multitasking and adaptable to change
- Performs well in busy operations and remains calm under pressure.
- Strong organization and time management skills and adaptable to change
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Decision maker
- Positive customer service and sales attitude
- Minimum high school diploma – post secondary education an asset
- Excellent keyboarding and data entry skills
- Familiarity with MS suite of products
- Insurance related experience would be an asset
October 20, 2017
Full time - 37.5 Hours / Week General Description: Prime Directive: "To attract and retain customers for Navigators" Service personal insurance renewals, change, cancell
Featured Insurance Resources
26 November 2018 / Motorcycle Insurance, All Resources, Car Insurance
Earlier this year Ontario unveiled new, tougher distracted driving laws. In an effort to make roads safer, police forces across the province are prepared to enforce all forms of distracted driving with tough penalties!
19 November 2018 / Condo Insurance, Lifestyle
We’ll help you navigate the busy holiday season with these tips on hosting your own holiday get-together and how to avoid getting stuck while buying gifts!
23 October 2018 / All Resources, Home Insurance, Lifestyle
Six liability factors to consider if you are setting up decorations and giving out candy this Halloween!