October 20, 2017
Full time – 37.5 Hours / Week
Prime Directive: “To attract and retain customers for Navigators
Processing Commercial Insurance transactions, in accordance with company service and quality standards, including:
- New, renewal, cancellation and change documents
- Updating Broker Management System (BMS) client policy data, including claims, open/close
- Upload and download insurance document through portal transactions where appropriate
- Issuance of documents confirming coverage for interested parties
- Assisting in the preparation of applications, submissions and proposals as directed
- Invoicing as directed by Client Manager
- Account reconciliations
- Scan and attach documents as directed
- Other duties as assigned
- Professional, ethical, friendly and courteous in all interactions with clients and co-workers
- Committed team player capable of multitasking and adaptable to change
- Performs well in busy operations and remains calm under pressure.
- Strong organization and time management skills and adaptable to change
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Decision maker
- Positive customer service and sales attitude
- Minimum high school diploma – post secondary education an asset
- Excellent keyboarding and data entry skills
- Familiarity with MS suite of products
- Insurance related experience would be an asset
October 20, 2017
Full time - 37.5 Hours / Week General Description: Prime Directive: "To attract and retain customers for Navigators" Service personal insurance renewals, change, cancell
Featured Insurance Resources
16 October 2018 / All Resources, Lifestyle
Weddings are a lot of work to plan. Wedding insurance protects your special day!
17 August 2018 / All Resources, Lifestyle
Summer's ending and it's time for back to school. Make sure you're protected where ever you live!
30 July 2018 / Condo Insurance, All Resources
As a condo owner you're responsible for the maintenance of the building. Don't get caught off guard by special assessment fees.